ROCHESTER, Minn. - Two RCTC volleyball players have received All-American honors.
Hayfield native, Carrie Rutledge, earned first-team honors for the second consecutive year. She led the nation with 4.97 kills-per-set and tallied 572 kills on the season.
Teammates and Saint Charles native, Brekkin McCready, led the nation in assists-per-set with 11.84. She also was named a First-Team All-American.
RCTC finished 31-4 on the year placing fourth in the NJCAA national tournament.
- Two RCTC volleyball players named All-Americans
- New president named at RCTC
- RCTC's Rutledge named MCAC Southern Division Player of the Year
- Kasson-Mantorville and RCTC win volleyball tournaments
- RCTC volleyball aims for another title
- RCTC volleyball ranked first in the nation
- RCTC volleyball cruises, sweeps Fergus Falls
- RCTC names its "Educators of the Year"
- Finalists named for next RCTC president
- RCTC names Jones as head baseball coach