WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A pickup truck and a shuttle bus collided Wednesday in northeast Iowa.
It happened around 1 pm at the intersection of Highway 9 and 295th Avenue. The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says Colter James Bye, 18 of Cresco, has stopped his pickup at the intersection then drove forward and crashed with a westbound Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation transit bus.
Neither Bye nor the driver of the bus, Steven M. Corcoran, 62 of Cresco, were injured. Bye was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign. The collision caused an estimated $18,000 in damage.
- Two Cresco drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- Train and truck collide in Winneshiek County
- Rochester driver crashes in Winneshiek County
- Driver identified in deadly Winneshiek County crash
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash