ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A teen from a Twin Cities suburb is accused of stealing from the Albert Lea Walmart.
Ezekiel Octavius Brown, 19 of Maplewood, is charged with felony theft. According to court documents, Brown used a crowbar to open display cases in the electronics department of the Albert Lea Walmart on January 15, 2018. Law enforcement says Brown stole 11 laptops and 26 Apple watches worth a total of $8,110.85.
A crime alert was sent out with a description of the thief and his vehicle and court documents say a crime analyst in Maple Grove identified the person at Ezekiel Brown.
Brown was picked up on a warrant on March 20. He has not yet entered a plea.
- Twin Cities area teen charged with Albert Lea theft
- Guilty plea to Albert Lea Walmart theft
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea woman facing aggravated robbery charge
- Albert Lea city employees' information compromised
- Albert Lea trail looks to connect cities
- Albert Lea needs a new city manager
- New city manager hired in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea woman injured in collision north of the Twin Cities
- Albert Lea woman injured in crash NW of the Twin Cities