LEON TOWNSHIP, Minn. - A woman is injured following an accident Saturday evening in Goodhue County.
Minnesota State Patrol says 59-year-old Sherri Lynn Luick was traveling northbound on Highway 52 when she lost control of her vehicle and crossed the median, rolling the vehicle in the southbound ditch.
Luick was transported to St. Mary's Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The accident happened around 5:30 pm, near 110th Avenue. The Zumbrota Police, Fire and Ambulance assisted State Patrol at the scene.
- Twin Cities Woman Involved in Hwy 52 Accident
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Three-vehicle accident on HWY 52 sends one to hospital.
- Preston driver involved in deadly Twin Cities collision
- UPDATE: Traffic accident on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Mason City semi driver involved in Minnesota accident
- Accident involving transit bus Wednesday morning in Mason City
- Fatal crash on Highway 52
- Improvements on Highway 52 Southbound
- Car fire on Highway 52