FREEMAN TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A semi/truck collision sent one person to the hospital Wednesday afternoon.
It happened on northbound Interstate 35 in Freeborn County. The Minnesota State Patrol says 39-year-old Timothy Dale Bremer of Mankato was driving a semi and was passing a one-ton truck, when the truck merged left and hit the front of the semi.
The driver of the truck, 26-year-old Sean Patrick Chojnacki of Black River Falls, Wisconsin was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The State Patrol says this crash occurred around 3:13 pm near County Road 82.
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Two semis collide in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Storm winds blow over semi on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Semi and truck collide in Worth County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County