FRANKFORD TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Fillmore County man was hurt in a Thursday morning crash in Mower County.
It happened just before 8 am on Highway 16. The Minnesota State Patrol says 39-year-old Daniel Lynn Howard of Spring Valley was driving west and ran off the highway just east of 760th Avenue. Howard’s pickup truck collided with a tree and he was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Rochester for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The State Patrol says Howard was not wearing a seat belt.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Grand Meadow Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Truck hits tree in Mower County
- Truck hits tree in Olmsted County
- Mower SWCD tree program selling trees
- Motorcyclist hits a deer in Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Man arrested after Mower County chase that hit 100 mph
- Investigation underway into Mower County house hit by gunfire
- UPDATE: Driver dies after truck hits tree in Mason City
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Driver hits tree in Olmsted County