ROCHESTER, Minn. – Three trials are now set in a large drug bust.
Rochester police say they searched a home and a storage unit complex on December 20, 2017, and found 18.5 ounces of cocaine, 14.6 ounces of marijuana, 178 pills of dextroamphetamine, 50 pills of Zanex, about 1 gram of ecstasy, more than $12,000 in cash, and a shot gun.
Three people were also arrested.
Kyle Kirk Peterson, 32 of Rochester, entered not guilty pleas Friday to 1st degree sale of drugs, 1st degree drug possession, and child endangerment. His trial is set to begin on December 10.
Cole Austin Peterson, 27 of Winona, previously pleaded not guilty to 1st degree sale of drugs, 1st degree drug possession, and possession of a firearm as a drug user. His trial is scheduled to start on November 5.
And Jennifer Nou, 28 of Rochester, will stand trial beginning on November 19 for charges of 2nd degree sale of drugs and 2nd degree drug possession.
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust
- First trial set in February drug bust
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- One guilty plea and one trial in Rochester drug bust
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- First guilty plea in Rochester drug bust
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug bust