FOREST CITY, Iowa – Trial is set in a drug case involving 10 pounds of marijuana.
Braxton Alan Schroeder, 32 of Forest City, is charged with two counts of controlled substance violation and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. He was arrested after a May 17 search that authorities say found 10 pounds of pot, as well as scales, baggies, and other drug paraphernalia.
Schroeder is pleading not guilty and his trial is scheduled to begin on October 24.
- Trial set over 10 pounds of pot
- Trial set over 13 pounds of pot found in Garner
- Man pleads not guilty to 10 pounds of pot
- Man caught with 10 pounds of pot pleads guilty
- Not guilty plea to 10 pounds of pot
- "Movie money" trial set
- A pound of pot equals a year of probation
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire