MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial is set for a woman accused of stealing from the Salvation Army.
Shelly Ann Hitchcock, 39 of Mason City, is pleading not guilty to credit card fraud. Cerro Gordo County prosecutors say Hitchcock stole a credit card from the Mason City Salvation Army office while she worked as a cleaning lady and used it to buy over $1,000 in personal items.
Law enforcement says the items were bought on October 23 and Hitchcock was arrested on November 2. Her trial is scheduled to begin on February 19, 2019.
- Trial set in theft from Mason City Salvation Army
- Mason City Salvation Army needs bell ringers
- Mason City Salvation Army giving bikes to kids
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing from the Salvation Army
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Salvation Army hosts Christmas dinner
- Salvation Army Majors are retired
- Salvation Army opens hair salon
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized