ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man with a violent criminal history is pleading not guilty to gun charges.
Multiple law enforcement agencies were observing the Rochester home of 37-year-old Richard Eugene Patten on January 26. A search of the home found a gun reported stolen out of Goodhue County.
Patten is accused of possession of stolen property and ineligible person in possession of a firearm. Authorities say he has been convicted of armed robbery in Arizona, terroristic threats in Minnesota, 3rd degree sale of narcotics, and illegal firearm possession.
His trial is set for June 18.
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Trial set in Rochester gun threat
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Trial set in smashed windows case
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Trial set in Mason City case of drugs and stolen weapons
- "Movie money" trial set
- Guns reported stolen in Austin