MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of breaking out the windows on a rental house is pleading not guilty.
Tyler Nicholas Thompson, 21, is charged with 2nd degree criminal mischief. Police say after an argument on March 17 in the 200 block of 7th Street NE in Mason City, Thompson broke multiple windows in the home where he was staying. Authorities estimate the damage at over $1,700.
Thompson’s trial is set to begin on July 17.
- Trial set in smashed windows case
- Man sentenced for smashing windows
- LeRoy man accused of smashing window at floral shop
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Trial set in Rochester teen sex case
- UNI smashes Hampton, 44-0
- "Movie money" trial set