WAUKON, Iowa – A drug investigation that ended in a high speed chase is producing a not guilty plea.
Mason Edwin Lee Frick, 20 of Waukon, is charged with delivery of a controlled substance, eluding, possession of marijuana-1st offense, and driving while license revoked. He was arrested on October 3 after a pursuit through northeast Iowa that ended in Postville.
Authorities say they tried to pull Frick over after an investigation involving seven law enforcement agencies.
Frick is now set to stand trial on November 28 in Allamakee County District Court.
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case
- Trial set in fatal northeast Iowa shooting
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Northeast Iowa murder trial to be moved
- Guilty plea in northeast Iowa drug bust
- Three arrested after northeast Iowa drug search
- Two drug arrests in northeast Iowa
- Measles case confirmed in northeast Iowa
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- May trial set for northeast Iowa man accused of killing wife