GARNER, Iowa – A Hancock County woman is pleading not guilty to charge of homicide by vehicle and OWI.
34-year-old Shannon Lynn Gamble of Garner is now scheduled to stand trial for a June 18 collision on Highway 69 in Hancock County. Authorities say Gamble tried to pass another southbound vehicle and had a head on crash with motorcyclist Nathan Wadsley of Belmond.
Wadsley was pronounced dead at the scene just south of Klemme. Gamble was injured and airlifted to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa.
The trial is now set for December 6.
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Woman sentenced in deadly Hancock County crash
- Trial set in fatal northeast Iowa shooting
- Ionia woman facing drug trial in Hancock County
- Probation for Hancock County woman
- Trial set in Clear Lake crash
- Trial set in Rochester chain-reaction crash
- "Movie money" trial set
- Fatal crash in Bremer County