GARNER, Iowa – A Hancock County woman is pleading not guilty to charge of homicide by vehicle and OWI.
34-year-old Shannon Lynn Gamble of Garner is now scheduled to stand trial for a June 18 collision on Highway 69 in Hancock County. Authorities say Gamble tried to pass another southbound vehicle and had a head on crash with motorcyclist Nathan Wadsley of Belmond.
Wadsley was pronounced dead at the scene just south of Klemme. Gamble was injured and airlifted to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa.
The trial is now set for December 6.
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial set over Hancock County drug kits
- Trial set in Hancock County gun case
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Trial finally set in fatal Fillmore County crash
- Hancock County drug arrest going to trial
- Trial set in fatal northeast Iowa shooting
- Woman sentenced in deadly Hancock County crash
- One sentenced, one set for trial in Hancock County drug bust
- Hancock County women to stand trial for drug offenses