ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man reportedly found in bed with a 14-year-old is pleading not guilty to 4th degree criminal sexual conduct.
Robert William Vidales, 20 of Rochester, was arrested on December 8, 2018. The mother of the teenage girl told police she found Vidales in their home wearing only underwear and socks. Officers say Vidales ran out of the home and was arrested down the street.
His trial is scheduled for July 22.
- Trial set in Rochester teen sex case
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Hearing set on possible third trial in Rochester murder case
- Sex assault trial scheduled in Rochester
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust
- Trial date set in Rochester murder