ROCHESTER, Minn. – A trial is set for a man accused of firing a gun into the air.
James Comer Grant, 38 of Rochester, is charged with reckless discharge of a firearm, two counts of threats of violence, and possession of a firearm after being convicted of a crime of violence.
Grant was arrested on September 6 after Rochester police got a report of gunfire in the area of 1st Street SW and 6th Avenue. Security footage helped police get a description and officers say they came across Grant a block away, arguing with a woman.
Grant’s trial is due to begin on June 10.
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial set in Rochester gun threat
- Trial set in Rochester teen sex case
- Trial set in Rochester hammer attack
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case