ROCHESTER, Minn. – A threat to shoot someone is going to trial.
Joseph Vincent Hollins, 37 of Rochester, is charged with 2nd degree assault and possession of a firearm after conviction for a crime of violence. Authorities say Hollins got into an argument in the North Star Bar parking lot on September 9. He’s accused of hitting someone in the head with the gun and threatening to shoot the victim.
He entered a not guilty plea Wednesday and his trial is scheduled to begin on May 6, 2019.
- Trial set in Rochester gun threat
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Trial set in Rochester teen sex case
- Trial set in destructive Rochester pursuit
- Four trials set in Rochester home invasion