ROCHESTER, Minn. – A drug arrest after a traffic stop is heading to trial.
29-year-old Cory Christopher Meredith of Stewartville was stopped in Rochester on January 17. Police say he was nervous and confessed to using drugs within the past three days. He reportedly told the officer he could search the vehicle before even being asked.
Police say they found 11 grams of meth, marijuana, and a digital scale.
Meredith is charged with 5th degree drug possession and is scheduled to stand trial on July 9.
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Trial set in Rochester chain-reaction crash
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- First trial set in February drug bust
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case