ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of starting a chain-reaction crash is pleading not guilty.
Brian Keith Radloff, 58 of Grand Meadow, is charged with criminal vehicular operation and 4th degree DWI. Authorities say he was under the influence of prescription medication when he hit a row of parked cars at a stop light on June 30 in Rochester.
Police say Radloff told them he didn’t remember anything about the crash.
His trial is scheduled to begin on February 25, 2019.
- Trial set in Rochester chain-reaction crash
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trial set in Rochester gun threat
- Trial set in destructive Rochester pursuit
- Trial set in Rochester hammer attack
- Trials set for Rochester drug bust