ROCHESTER, Minn. – An attempted murder trial is back on schedule in Olmsted County.
Roderick Miguell Malone, 36 of Fargo, North Dakota, is charged with three counts of 2nd degree attempted murder, three counts of 2nd degree assault, and one count of 3rd degree assault. He’s accused of firing about 20 shots from a patio at Village Green
Townhomes on August 29, 2017, hitting a 30-year-old man in the chest and nearly hitting two people in a car.
Malone pleaded not guilty in October 10, 2017 but his trial was delayed so he could undergo a psychiatric evaluation. He was found competent on October 25, 2018 and his trial is now set to begin on May 6, 2019.
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Hearing set on possible third trial in Rochester murder case
- Trial set in Rochester teen sex case
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Rochester murder trial set to begin Monday
- Second trial scheduled in Rochester murder case
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire