MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa woman charged with gun and drug crimes is pleading not guilty.
Leah Zweck, 27 of Mason City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver meth, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, trafficking in stolen weapons, and failure to affix a drug tax stamp.
Authorities say Zweck had more than a pound of marijuana, over five grams of meth, two handguns, baggies, a large sum of money, and drug text messages in her possession on January 15 in Mason City. Court documents state the two guns were stolen and one had a scratched off serial number.
Her trial is now set for May 22.
- Trial set in Mason City case of drugs and stolen weapons
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Drug trial of Mason City woman scheduled for June
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge