GARNER, Iowa – A man charged with illegal weapon possession after a traffic stop is pleading not guilty.
Adam Ryan Ziv, 34 of Colorado, is facing three counts of possession of a firearm by a felon and one count of carrying weapons. He was arrested June 17 after being stopped for speeding on James Avenue south of Britt.
Authorities say an open beer was seen in Ziv’s vehicle, which led to a search that found three guns and a baton.
A trial is scheduled to begin on August 21.
- Trial set in Hancock County gun case
- Trial set over Hancock County rifle threats
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial set over Hancock County drug kits
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Hancock County drug arrest going to trial
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Death ends Hancock County theft case
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case