ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man pulled over in a stolen van is pleading not guilty.
Michael Jaye Kochen, 37 of Rochester, was arrested on December 3, 2018, and charged with theft of a motor vehicle, fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle, DWI, and driving after revocation.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says they spotted Kochen driving the van in the 3000 block of Marion Road Southeast and followed it to the intersection of Highway 14 and Tee Time Road. Deputies say just under a gram of meth was found in the van.
Kochen’s trial is set to begin August 26.
- Trial set in December meth arrest
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Two trials set after March meth arrest in Olmsted County
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- "Movie money" trial set
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Guilty verdict in Rochester meth trial
- Attempted murder trial pushed back to December
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery