MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman is pleading not guilty in a shoplifting arrest that allegedly turned up some drugs.
Dawn Renee McKinney-Biddick, 43 of Sheffield, is charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of contraband in a correctional facility, driving while barred, two counts of 5th degree theft, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Her trial is now due to begin on June 4 in Cerro Gordo County District Court.
Authorities say McKinney-Biddick was arrested in February after stealing over $100 worth of items from the Mason City Walmart. Court documents say a search of her then found meth and three syringes.
- Trial set for woman arrested for shoplifting at Walmart
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- "Movie money" trial set
- Trial set in Rochester drug arrest
- Trial set in December meth arrest
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery
- Trial set in Rochester gunfire
- Trial set for Mason City woman arrested with a bag of drugs
- Final sentence in Fleet Farm shoplifting