GARNER, Iowa – A woman who authorities say played a “large role” in dealing methamphetamine in Hancock County is pleading not guilty.
Carol Ann Hugo Daniels, 50 of Ventura, is charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, five counts of illegal possession of pseudoephedrine, and a drug tax stamp violation. Authorities say a January search of a Woden home where Daniels was staying turned up multiple pieces of drug lab equipment and she was picked up on a warrant on June 9.
Her trial is scheduled to begin on August 22.
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Accused Winnebago County meth dealer to stand trial
- Accused Nora Springs meth dealer to stand trial
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Trial set over Hancock County drug kits
- Trial set in Hancock County gun case
- Trial set over Hancock County rifle threats
- Lake Mills meth dealer sentenced
- Accused Floyd County meth dealer take plea deal
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer