MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading not guilty after law enforcement says he was caught with drugs and a gun.
Frank Salvador Alvarado, 46 of Mason City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession of a firearm as a felon, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. He was arrested September 24 after a search of a home in the 1300 block of North Jersey Avenue.
Authorities say Alvarado was found with 30 grams of meth and a loaded handgun.
His trial is scheduled to start on December 4.
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Trial set for Mason City man accused of illegal gun and drug possession
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case
- Trial set in Hancock County gun case
- Trial set in stolen gun case
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Trial set in Mason City case of drugs and stolen weapons