MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial has been scheduled in a sex abuse case in Cerro Gordo County.
Marlin Nagel, 59, is pleading not guilty to assault with intent to commit sexual abuse and possession of marijuana-3rd or subsequent offense. He was arrested on March 4 and accused of grabbing a woman by the arm at his Mason City home and pushing her down on the couch. Authorities say Nagel pulled his genitals out of his boxer shorts and told the victim “you want some.”
Police say the woman had visible bruising on her arm and leg.
Nagel’s trial is scheduled to begin on May 22.
- Trial set for Mason City man accused of assault
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Illinois murder trial set for Mason City man
- Trial delayed for Mason City man accused of killing grandparents
- Trial set for Mason City man accused of stabbing to death grandparents
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case