WAVLERY, Iowa – A trial is set for a man accused of a leading authorities on a chase that reached 127 miles per hour.
Dylan Jacobs, 20 of Clarksville, has pleaded not guilty to eluding. He was arrested June 5 after a pursuit that began in Bremer County and continued into Butler County. Law enforcement says Jacobs was riding a motorcycle and refused repeated attempts to pull him over before he was finally taken into custody.
His trial is now scheduled to begin on October 10.
- Trial scheduled in 100+ mph motorcycle chase
- Plea change in 100 mph chase
- Cross-border chase reaches over 100 mph
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph motorcycle ride
- Man sentenced for 100+ mph chase through Rocester
- Man arrested after Mower County chase that hit 100 mph
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty in 100 mph chase
- Second guilty plea for second 100 mph chase
- 100 mph chase ends in Floyd County ditch