CHARLES CITY, Iowa – An accused Floyd county drug dealer is set to stand trial.
Willie Edward Stallworth, 42 of Charles City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and possession with intent to deliver marijuana. He was arrested after law enforcement searched his home on March 25 and said they found large grocery sacks with around two pounds of marijuana and about 20 grams of individually packaged crack cocaine.
Stallworth’s trial is set to start on July 9.
- Trial scheduled for accused Floyd County drug dealer
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused Floyd County meth dealer take plea deal
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Plea changed for accused drug dealer
- Floyd County man to stand trial for drugs
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Accused fake drug dealer jailed in Cerro Gordo County
- Drug trial scheduled for Northwood woman