CRESCO, Iowa – A trial has been set for a Howard County man accused of killing his wife.
Brian Fullhart, 34 of Cresco, is accused of fatally shooting his wife on February 28 and then barricading himself inside his home. He was arrested on March 1 and police say they found Zoanne Fullhart dead inside the home.
Brian Fullhart is also accused of threatening the police as they tried to arrest him.
He is pleading not guilty to 1st degree murder and going armed with intent and his trial is scheduled to begin August 8.
For previous coverage of this case, click here.
- Trial scheduled for Cresco killing
- Trial set in Cresco car theft
- Cresco duo sentenced for drugs
- May trial scheduled for Iowa man accused of killing hunter
- Trial scheduled in Christmas morning chase
- Sex assault trial scheduled in Rochester
- Trial scheduled for Bremer County burglaries
- Trial scheduled in Hampton apartment theft
- Drug trial scheduled for Northwood woman
- Second trial scheduled in Rochester murder case