NORTHWOOD, Iowa – Another delay in a North Iowa attempted murder trial.
Trapp Leroy Trotter, 32 of Northwood, was scheduled to stand trial starting Tuesday in Bremer County. He’s accused of attacking Andrew Nodtvedt on June 2 and is facing charges of attempted murder, 1st degree burglary, and 4th degree criminal mischief.
The trial was moved out of Worth County due to pre-trial publicity and was postponed from September until December, but is now being delayed again.
No court date has been set. A trial scheduling conference will be held on Friday.
- Trial for Worth County attempted murder is postponed again
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Worth County attempted murder trial is on the move
- Murder trial for Larry Whaley postponed
- Mason City murder trial is postponed
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Convicted Worth County murderer wants a new trial
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin