ROCHESTER, Minn. – A trial date has been set in a deadly shooting.
Sao Yim Jr., 24 of Rochester, is charged with 2nd degree murder for the March 12 killing of Ahmed Muafaq Abdulhu Al Naddf, 40, who was found shot to death in the 2800 block of Charles Court NW in Rochester. Yim is also charged with possession of a firearm after being convicted of a crime of violence.
Yim has pleaded not guilty and his trial is now scheduled to begin on May 13, 2019.
Eric Tyler Lee of Rochester pleaded guilty to aiding an offender in this case and was previously sentenced to 10 years of supervised probation.
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Rochester murder trial set to begin Monday
- Trial date set for man accused of murdering son
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case
- New trial date set for one of three Rochester murder defendants
- Trial date set for accused killer
- Trial date set for Mason City shooting
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Trial set in Rochester robbery