MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial date has been officially set for the man accused of killing Samantha Teeter.
Larry Whaley was found competent to stand trial on Thursday and will now stand trial on December 18 for 1st degree murder. He’s accused of shooting and killing Teeter on December 2.
- Trial date set for accused killer
- Trial date set for man accused of murdering son
- New trial set for Charles City killer
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Court date set for accused double murderer
- Second trial date set in death of Chickasaw County baby
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case
- New trial date set in Worth County stabbing
- Judge sets trial date in Iowa woman's cannon malfunction death
- New trial date set for Charles City man accused of sexual abuse