ROCHESTER, Minn. – Getting caught with cocaine and marijuana is sending a Rochester man to prison.
Jason Benett, 28 of Rochester, pleaded guilty Wednesday to 5th degree drugs sales and was sentenced to a year and nine months in prison, with credit for 35 days already served.
Bennett was arrested in February after authorities say they found more than nine grams of cocaine, 323 grams of marijuana in 71 separate baggies, a digital scale, and more empty plastic baggies at a trailer park north of Rochester.
- Trailer park drug dealer sentenced
- Parking lot drug dealer sentenced in Austin
- Major drug dealer sentenced in Rochester
- Chatfield drug dealer sentenced to probation
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Sentence and extradition for North Iowa drug dealer
- Quarter-century sentence for northeast Iowa drug dealer
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Texas meth dealers sentenced in Minnesota
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison