ROCHESTER, Minn. - A fire late Tuesday night caused $25,000 in damage to a trailer home.
The Rochester Fire Department says it happened at 2315 Park LN SE at lot #64 of Parkside Mobile Home Park.
When crews arrived at the scene, flames and smoke could be seen coming from under the trailer.
Crews extinguished the flames, which they determine to have been caused by a portable heater being used to thaw frozen pipes underneath the home.
No one was injured, however the trailer sustained significant fire and smoke damage.
Rochester Police, Gold Cross, Rochester Public Utilities and Minnesota Energy assisted at the scene.
- Trailer home fire causes $25,000 in damage
- Alden home damaged by fire
- Forest City home damaged by fire
- Rural Klemme home damaged by fire
- Fire damages vacant Mason City home
- Insulation fire damages Albert Lea home Friday
- Fire damages rural Pine Island home
- Pine Island home damaged after kitchen fire
- Flames severely damage Austin home
- $25,000 reward offered in case of missing Wisconsin girl