ROCHESTER, Minn. – A traffic stop led to a slew of charges against a 48-year-old Elgin woman.
Police say Jennifer Tucker was driving and attempted to turn across all lanes of traffic at 16th St. before stopping on a green light just before 11 p.m. Monday night.
Tucker allegedly had her methamphetamine pipe hidden in her bra, and a search of the vehicle indicated sales of meth.
She was found with a scale, baggies and 17.26 grams of meth.
Tucker is facing charges for first-degree sales of methamphetamine, third-degree possession of methamphetamine, third-degree DUI and driving after revocation. She had a warrant out for her arrest for theft out of Olmsted County.
- Traffic stop leads to slew of charges in southern Minnesota
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Traffic updates from MnDOT in southern Minnesota
- Multiple accidents slowing traffic in southern Minnesota
- Worth County traffic stop results in drug charges against southern Minnesota man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Hancock Co. traffic stop leads to felony gun charges
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Rochester traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for meth
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man