MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City woman with multiple drug-related conviction was arrested on more drug charges over the weekend.
Heather Gahn, 29, was stopped at 4th St. SW. and S. Grover Ave. on Sunday at 3:51 p.m. due to expired registration.
Authorities said Gahn was found to be in possession of methamphetamine and marijuana.
Gahn admitted the meth was hers, according to court documents.
Gahn was arrested in April on a felony drug charge.
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City woman
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Eyota woman facing felony drug charge after traffic stop
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Drug charges follow traffic stop in Mason City
- Hancock Co. traffic stop leads to felony gun charges
- Clear Lake traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Rudd man