MASON CITY, Iowa - A man arrested for driving under suspension found himself in more trouble early Tuesday for allegedly being in possession of methamphetamine.
Edward Bunch, 46, of Mason City, was pulled over at 1:35 a.m. in the 1200 block of N. Jefferson Ave.
During his arrest, Bunch had a bag of suspected meth in his pants pocket and another bag was located by his feet, police said.
Bunch has two prior drug convictions.
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City woman
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Mason City man held on $100,000 for felony drug charge
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine