ROCHESTER, Minn. - A man pulled over for an obscured license plate is facing a felony drug possession charge.
Chad Loomis, 29, of Rochester, is facing a charge of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and third-degree possession of a controlled substance.
Authorities say it began with a traffic stop at 7 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of 15th Ave. SE.
Police Loomis was acting “suspicious” before 5.57 grams of methamphetamine and a gram of marijuana were found in the vehicle.
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Rochester man gets years in prison after traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Cresco man facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Worth Co. traffic stop leads to drug, weapon charges against Albert Lea man
- Clear Lake traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Rudd man