Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Rochester man is facing charges after an officer found drugs with him during a traffic stop.
It happened on Friday just before noon.
The officer stopped the man in the 800 block of 8th Avenue SE for his license plate lights not working.
The officer recognized the driver as Brian Murdock, 26, and knew he had a revoked license. The officer also smelled marijuana coming from the car.
After searching the vehicle, the officer found 15.56 grams of meth in the center console.
Police arrested Murdock who’s now facing charges of second- and third-degree controlled substance crime, driving after revocation, no proof of insurance, and no license plate lights.
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Rochester Police: Traffic stop leads to man facing drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man
- Rochester traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for meth
- Cresco man facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges against Rochester man found with cocaine
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- Man facing drug charges after Rochester arrest
- Traffic stop leads to numerous charges against 2 in Rochester