Mason City, Iowa – A traffic stop late Wednesday night led to a slew of charges against a Churdan man.
The Cerro Gordo Sheriff’s Department says a deputy made a traffic stop of a red Chevy Silverado near the intersection of South 40th St. and 4th Ave. S. in Clear Lake.
The driver, Jason Clark, 37, was arrested for driving under suspension and open container. During the stop, suspected methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia and a loaded 9 mm handgun were located.
Clark was charged with the following crimes:
Possession of a firearm as a felon; carrying a dangerous weapon; Trafficking in stolen weapons; Third offense possession of meth; Possession of drug paraphernalia; Driving under suspension; Open container.
Clark is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $17,000 bond.
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Traffic stop leads to slew of charges in southern Minnesota
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Drug charges follow traffic stop in Mason City
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City woman
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man
- Hancock Co. traffic stop leads to felony gun charges
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Rochester Police: Traffic stop leads to man facing drug charges