FOREST CITY, Iowa – No one reported serious injuries after a semi collided with an SUV Wednesday.
The crash happened around 4:11 pm at the intersection of Highway 69 and J Street. The Forest City Police Department says Ryan Harrison was driving north in an SUV and turned left onto J Street in front of the southbound semi driven by Jeffrey Boravicka. Police says the crash caused the SUV to hit another vehicle that was parked at the red light on J Street.
Harrison and three passengers in his vehicle were checked at the scene by paramedics but refused transport to the hospital.
Harrison was cited for failure to yield.
Previous story below
FOREST CITY, Iowa – Authorities are dealing with an apparent accident at the corner of J Street and Highway 69.
Few details are available but it happened Wednesday afternoon around 4:30 pm and caused traffic to be halted. A witness on the scene reports seeing law enforcement and an ambulance.
Stay with KIMT for more information on this situation as we get it.
- UPDATE: One driver cited after semi/SUV crash in Forest City
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one
- Semi hits SUV in Mower County
- UPDATE: Driver injured after semi crashes into overpass
- Charles City semi driver involved in Cedar Falls crash
- Mason City and Stewartville semi drivers in crash
- Driver cited for failure to yield after 2-vehicle Rochester crash
- SUV crashes into Austin backyard
- Cresco driver cited for January auto accident
- Mason City semi driver involved in Minnesota accident