OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - The Minnesota Department of Transportation says crews have begun paving Highway 52 at the interchange with Interstate 90.
Drivers will encounter single lane traffic, lane changes, and brief ramp closures while this work is going on. Delays are expected, especially during the Friday afternoon commute.
MnDOT says this work should be complete in a few days. Paving of northbound Highway 52 between the I-90 interchange and Highway 63 is scheduled to begin later in August.
- Traffic delays expected at Highway 52/I-90 interchange
- Expect delays as Highway 65 project beings
- Major changes coming to interchange of Hwy 63 and I-90
- Iowa DOT holds public meeting on Floyd interchange
- Authorities still working to ID substance that caused I-90 interchange to close
- Iowa DOT proposing new Floyd interchange on Avenue of the Saints
- Rochester Public Transit: Expect delays in bus service
- UPDATE: Female runs into traffic on Highway 52
- UPDATE: Traffic accident on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Snowstorm causes airport delays