ROCHESTER, Minn. – A traffic accident caused a significant traffic slow down on Highway 52.
Authorities say a driver had a medical issue and crashed into the median. The driver was taken to the hospital and traffic near the 19th Street NW interchange was reduced to one lane for about 30 minutes.
The Minnesota State Patrol, Rochester police and fire, and Gold Cross Ambulance responded to the scene.
- UPDATE: Traffic accident on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- UPDATE: Female runs into traffic on Highway 52
- Highway 52 repaving complete in Rochester
- Semi jackknifes on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Crash on Highway 52 in Rochester
- UPDATE: Two vehicles collide in Rochester on Highway 52
- UPDATE: One injured in auto accident on Highway 52 in Rochester
- UPDATED: Two injured in 3-car accident that closed Highway 52 in Rochester
- UPDATE: One injured in Highway 52 collision