Tow bans are in effect for some northeast Iowa counties as conditions deteriorate.
According to the Iowa DOT, the bans are in effect for Fayette and Clayton counties. The tow ban for Winneshiek and Allamakee counties has been lifted.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Tow bans in effect for some NE Iowa counties
- Tow ban in effect for many north Iowa counties
- Iowa State Patrol issued tow ban during Wednesday's snow storm
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Sheriff: NE Iowa tow truck driver avoids injury after semi hits vehicle
- UPDATE: Tow bans lifted in Cerro Gordo and Worth counties
- Tow ban declared for Floyd, Howard, Mitchell, and Chickasaw counties
- Friday morning update: Tow bans lifted for many north Iowa counties
- NE Iowa trail approved over opposition