Towing services are prohibited in many north Iowa counties.
According to the Iowa Department of Transportation, a tow ban is in effect for Cerro Gordo, Worth, Franklin, Wright and Hamilton counties.
Many roads in the area are completely covered, making travel extremely difficult.
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Tow ban in effect for many north Iowa counties
- Tow bans in effect for some NE Iowa counties
- Friday morning update: Tow bans lifted for many north Iowa counties
- Iowa State Patrol issued tow ban during Wednesday's snow storm
- Law Enforcement: Tow ban lifted throughout much of north Iowa; 'terrible' roads in southern Minnesota
- UPDATE: Tow bans lifted in Cerro Gordo and Worth counties
- Tow ban declared for Floyd, Howard, Mitchell, and Chickasaw counties
- Flash Flood Warning in effect for north Iowa counties
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning in effect in north Iowa
- Swimming warnings in effect for three North Iowa beaches