5:22 pm - The town ban has been lifted for Worth County.
4:46 pm - The tow has been lifted for Cerro Gordo County.
2:45 p.m. - The Iowa State Patrol says a tow ban is now in effect for Worth and Cerro Gordo counties due to reduced visibility and road conditions.
You can find the latest road conditions here.
- UPDATE: Tow bans lifted in Cerro Gordo and Worth counties
- UPDATE: Tow ban lifted for Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties
- Flash flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Worth counties
- Flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County