UPDATE: The Iowa State Patrol says the tow ban has been lifted for Cerro Gordo, Floyd, and Worth counties.
Previous story below
A tow ban is in effect in North Iowa.
As another round of winter weather slams the viewing area, a tow ban is in effect in Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties.
In Kossuth County, plows were taken off the road around 9 a.m.
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- UPDATE: Tow bans lifted in Cerro Gordo and Worth counties
- UPDATE: Tow ban lifted for Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties
- Flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties
- Tow ban declared for Floyd, Howard, Mitchell, and Chickasaw counties
- Flash flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Worth counties
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County