MASON CITY, Iowa – Nine agencies and events will share in $5,000 from Visit Mason City’s tourism marketing grant program.
Receiving money are:
- Charles H. MacNider Art Museum for radio ads
- Friends of the 457 for print advertising
- Healthy Harvest of North Iowa for radio ads and social media marketing
- Iowa Lions District 9NC for shuttle transportation during District convention
- North Iowa Band Festival for printed brochures
- North Iowa Events Center: Trouble Pool Tournament for social media marketing
- North Iowa Events Center: River City Warm‐Ups for social media marketing
- River City Society for Historic Preservation for billboard advertising
- Wright on the Park for billboard advertising
Visit Mason City says applications for the next round of grants must be submitted by February 1.