While rodeo might not be the first that comes to mind, it's one of the most dangerous sports that requires some of the most talented of athletes. A combination of core muscles, grit, and mental toughness is what it takes, but the high risk of the sport is well rewarded, according to the guys who take part every weekend.
Heuer Rodeo Company comes to Mason City
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 11:08 PM
- Tough sport of rodeo
- Crowds attend rodeo, despite orders limiting spectators
- COVID case confirmed at northern Minnesota rodeo
- Tough starts dooms Charles City at state
- Snow making for tough travel on I-35
- Saddle up! It's rodeo time in North Iowa
- Minnesota AG suing rodeo company after event violates COVID rule
- Little Britches Rodeo is boots, chaps, cowboy hats and kids
- Ride to Fight Suicide: 'It's a tough, tough thing to go through'
- Hog farmers facing a tough road ahead: 'It's pretty tough for me to even think about'
Scroll for more content...