FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man is pleading guilty to stealing over $2,000 worth of tools from the City of Lake Mills.
Dylan James Mitchell, 26, entered guilty pleas Tuesday to 3rd degree burglary and 3rd degree theft. Authorities say he stole the tools from a shed on March 20 and tried to sell them via social media.
Mitchell has been sentenced to five years in prison, with credit for time served.
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- Accused change thief pleads not guilty
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County kidnapping
- No CAFO in Winnebago County